2) They will not know the fire of hell.
3) They will not be plagued by misery.
4) They will not know the flames of Purgatory.
5) They will not die without receiving the Forgiveness of God.
6) They will be comforted by my Mother in person in agony.
7) They will be translated by Her, and placed next to her Queen's Throne in Heaven.
8) will occupy the choir of Martyrs, as if they had actually been on earth.
9) The souls of their kin shall not be condemned until the fourth generation.
10) In Paradise they will follow my Mother everywhere and will have a knowledge, a singular happiness, that others who have not prayed the Chaplet of Tears of my Mother will not have.
2) They will be protected by my Blessed Mother and me throughout their lives.
3) They will be protected by us in their death, and directly sent to Paradise.
4) They will be placed among the most beautiful and sublime Seraphs of Paradise.
5) They will always be immersed in deep Divine ecstasy in Paradise, contemplating the Divine Mysteries, and receiving them endless light and happiness.
6) In life and in death all will obtain from our Hearts, and will always be comforted by Us.
7) They will release, on February 7 of each year, a soul of a relative of their choice, from Purgatory, even if they are from their ancestors of which they are unaware of existence.
On the day of the Feast of Mercy of each year, they will have the grace to have decreased 1 month of fire in Purgatory, to count after his death.
2) These 1000 souls will be chosen by my Mother among those who would last longer in Purgatory, and among the most forgotten for whom no one prays.
3) On the last day of the Setena they will release 7000 souls at once.
4) On the last day of the Setena, We will pass in the houses where the Setenas were made, and mark them with the blood of our Holy Tears, these houses and their inhabitants will not be wounded by the punishments, and they will be rescued by us in all their afflictions .
5) We will place an Angel in each of these houses to guard them.
6) On the last day of the Setena we will give the people who made the Setena a blessing that we will not give to those who have not done it.